What is an EcO Network Champion?
EcO recruited high school teachers & counselors to serve as the advocate and single point of contact for each high school in Southeast Indiana. Responsibilities/goals include:
- Facilitate sharing and communication of information and resources
- Increase awareness of career opportunities in manufacturing, healthcare, and other Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) related courses
- Increase student enrollments in manufacturing, healthcare, and other STEM related courses
- Facilitate Student Ambassador projects
- Spread advocacy of the marketing campaign/promotional materials
What is a DIDI Student Ambassador?
Student Ambassadors were recruited by their EcO Network Champion to assist in communicating and disseminating information about manufacturing and STEM related careers to fellow classmates, parents, and educators within their school corporation. Ambassadors also serve as a critical link & information source between students and local career opportunities. Student Ambassadors are the missing link of the ‘catch and refer’ system we have been building since 2007.
County Champion Contacts
EcO High School Champions Contact List – Bartholomew County
|Bartholomew||Columbus East||Andy Taubeemail@example.com|
|Bartholomew||Columbus North||Samantha Olmsteadfirstname.lastname@example.org|
EcO Network Champions Contact List – Franklin County
EcO Network Champions Contact List – Jackson County
|Jackson||Trinity Lutheran||Lori Mosesemail@example.com|
EcO Network Champions Contact List – Jennings County
|Jennings||Jennings Co.||Braeden Dayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
EcO Network Champions Contact List – Ohio County
|Ohio||Rising Sun||Carrie Jonesemail@example.com|
EcO Network Champions Contact List – Ripley County
|Ripley||So. Ripley||Kelly Sparksfirstname.lastname@example.org|